Fulfill shared social responsibility while bringing your brand to global audience.Let's save lives TOGETHER.
- Local & global branding in over 60 countries.
- Your logo on the ground at over 100 events during our 2020 global initiatives.
- Global marketing packages raise visibility via digital display & broadcasting arm.
- Opportunity to speak in any global outreach events in 60 countries.
- Prominent sponsor recognition on all event-related marketing, media advertising & promotional items: invitations, flyers, print, online, banners, posters & T-Shirts
- Sponsor recognition & link from the event page to sponsors webpage.
YOUR GLOBAL IMPACT
- A global framework connecting all players together at all levels to end the isolation.
- A global Patient Navigation System to empower patients/survivors during their journey.
- A global Broadcast Platform to bring more visibility to the latest innovations & breakthrough.
- Patient-centric initiatives via outreach, education, training, awareness and screening.
- Result: Initiatives built and implemented to affect transformative change so that no one should face the fight alone.
Everyone involved in the Cancer space encounters Gaps. Patients, Researchers, Doctors and Caregivers face Isolation, challenges in information flow, communication gaps and emotional stressors, leading to a Global disconnect in their striving to provide the BEST care for Cancer patients worldwide.
Fight Cancer Global offers a comprehensive, fully integrated framework which allows all users to collaborate with one another in a seamless, synergistic manner, creating innovative solutions which will address and close these gaps. We will change the way things are done in the Cancer Space for generations.
OUR MISSIONNo One Should Face The Fight Alone.
VISIONTo transform the global cancer ecosystem (applying a comprehensive, 360-degree approach) into ONE patient-centric community for all players, through global engagement and collaboration.
Core Mission of Fight Cancer Global: Remove the IsolationHealthcare Professionals, Patients, Everyone can get the Right Information
"It's not just one person out there." FCG is removing the Isolation component by bringing information and everyone together in ONE Place. Oncological surgeons, Non-Profits and ALL Healthcare professionals can connect with Cancer patients and Survivors HERE. Fight Cancer Global can be leveraged to share information with everyone World-wide.
Fight Cancer Global: Share your story, Make it felt. FCG: Get the data you need to make the right decision and make things happen
Fight Cancer Global is a place, One place, where you can say "Oh, OK, here's what other people are going through". This Global Initiative is filling a Tremendous Need of Survivors and Cancer space professionals world-wide, providing ONE centralized location where everyone can connect, trade information more easily and share their passion to serve Cancer patients and Survivors globally.
Fight Cancer Global: You can't do it by yourselfPartners of the World, All Come together
FCG is bridging ALL boundaries, connecting like-minded people to share their journeys. Representing 3 continents and 4 countries, Ghadeer, survivors Anne and Corky, Dr. Amol and Dr. Hannah have committed to Fight Cancer Global's Initiative and Mission that No One Should Face The Fight Alone. They are standing at the forefront of this Movement and YOU can join them.
Fight Cancer Global: Connect with the Global MovementCancer has no language barrier. FCG is essential to network with one another Globally
Every Doctor, Every Researcher, Every Patient can connect with one another on Fight Cancer Global. When people from 4 continents unite to share their stories of influence, how FCG can help provide support, information and understanding to Cancer Patients and Survivors, great things can happen.
FCG’s comprehensive ecosystem is built atop the five pillars. The twelve players leverage our integrated platform and apply our collaborative approach by using our solutions to close gaps at all levels within the Ecosystem.
We are collaborating with various strategic partners around the world. Our partners include leaders in the oncology, pharmaceutical, research, government, non-profit and technology ecosystems who are uniquely positioned to help drive adoption at a global scale.
We have our foot print in over 50 Countries.